Now let's talk about how to maintain and clean tin tea […]
Now let's talk about how to maintain and clean tin tea cans?
A) Remember to store tin cans in a clean, dry place.
2) Never use a dishwasher or brush to clean.
3) Prevent touching the flame or placing it in a heated area.
4) When tin is heated to above 160 degrees Celsius, its texture will become brittle and the utensils will peel off finished powder or dish-like. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not heat tin tea cans above 160 degrees Celsius to prevent damage.
5) Those who live in the coastal area, for example, in Zhuhai, Guangdong, need to clean tin and tea utensils more frequently, because the salt in the air will make them lose their luster.
6) Use warm water to clean, after cleaning, use a soft dry cloth to scrub.
7) Use a soft dry cloth and a good silverware brightener to clean the surface to make the surface bright as new.
8) Be careful to prevent strong bumps when ensuring, taking and placing.
9) When using tin cans, due to the high sealing accuracy of this product, please gradually pull upwards when opening it, do not rotate it. When sealing, when the lid is released to 1/2 of the sealing position, it will gradually reset downwards.