Usually, it is enough to store the tea tin box as long […]
Usually, it is enough to store the tea tin box as long as it is not kept in a place below minus 15°C for a long time. You can choose to put the tea tin box on the display rack as the exhibits to watch, let its soft and round color show its natural charm, or use it in daily life.
Since the tea tin box is not plated on any material, the trouble of the surface layer falling off is eliminated, and the original luster of the tea tin box can be maintained with simple maintenance:
1. Only need to clean with water or neutral detergent, and then use a soft dry cloth to dry along the lines.
2. The tea tin box should avoid contact with oil stains as much as possible. If it is accidentally stained with some difficult-to-remove dirt, do not scrape it with hard objects. You can put cigarette ash on the dirt and wipe it with a cotton cloth. The stain can be wiped with a pure cotton cloth dipped in polishing paste.
3. The tea tin box products of frosted noodles can be cleaned with warm soapy water; while the smooth tin utensils, after being wiped with high-quality silver washing water, can maintain a permanent and bright luster.
4. If you live by the sea, please use a damp cloth to wipe the white tin crafts frequently, because the salt in the air will darken the luster.
5. After cleaning, be sure to rinse thoroughly and wipe dry in time, because the residual detergent and water droplets will damage the surface gloss of the tin.
6. Tin has a low melting point (231.89°C), so it should not be placed on the fire for a long time.