Tea is our daily drinking food is a product that requir […]
Tea is our daily drinking food is a product that requires packaging to prevent pollution and reduce deterioration due to environmental changes. Therefore, when packaging tea, the effectiveness of the packaging should first be considered, that is, to maximize the hygiene and quality of the product. According to the different packaging materials, the packaging of tea mainly includes metal can packaging, carton packaging, plastic molding container packaging, composite film bag packaging, and so on. With the development of packaging technology, the types of tea packaging are becoming more abundant, and the characteristics of different forms of packaging are not the same. Each type of packaging has its own advantages:
1. Metal can packaging Metal can packaging has excellent anti-breakage, moisture-proof and sealing properties, corrosion resistance, non-toxicity, high strength, and good ductility. It is an ideal packaging for tea. Metal cans are generally made of tin-plated sheet steel. The cans are in square and cylindrical shapes. There are two types of lids: single-layer lid and double-layer lid. In terms of sealing, there are two types: general cans and sealed cans. In terms of packaging technology, generally cans can be sealed with deoxidizer packaging to remove oxygen in the packaging. Sealed tanks are mostly inflated and vacuum packed. The exquisitely designed metal can is suitable for the packaging of high-end tea.
2. carton packaging The carton is formed by printing on white paper, gray board paper, etc. The paper packaging box is printed to prevent easy damage and has excellent shading performance. In order to solve the volatilization of the aroma of tea packaged in cartons and avoid the influence of external odor, the tea is generally packaged in polyethylene plastic bags and then put into cartons.
3. Plastic molding container packaging Polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other plastic molding containers are generous, beautiful, and have good packaging and display effects, but their sealing performance is poor, and they are mostly used as outer packaging in the printing of tea packaging boxes. The packaging is mostly encapsulated with a composite film plastic bag.
4. Composite film bag packaging Composite film bag has good printability. Using it as a sales packaging design has a unique effect on attracting customers and promoting tea sales. Plastic composite film has many advantages, such as light weight, not easy to break, good heat sealability, and reasonable price, and it is widely used in packaging.
5. Paper bag packaging Also known as tea bag, this is a kind of bag packaging with thin filter paper as the village material, and the paper bag is put into the tea set when it is used. Because the teabag has the advantages of fast brewing, clean and hygienic, standard dosage, can be mixed for drinking, convenient for slagging, easy to carry, etc., it meets the needs of modern people's fast-paced life.