We usually use tin foil for barbecue, which proves that […]
We usually use tin foil for barbecue, which proves that tin is safe and harmless. The tin content in some tin cans is over 97%. They are carved and die-casted. No paint, pigment, electroplating, etc. adhere to the inside and outside treatments to avoid secondary pollution. The quality is like this, so is the device.
Such a valuable tool for storing tea, of course, needs good tea to look just right. For example, it can be stored in a pot for a long time with a rare good tea, and when it is re-opened, it can still show the original elegance and fragrance.
The light tea cans are very suitable for taking part in a beautiful tea party. For example, at a carefully prepared tea party, I carefully took out this small tin can and opened it slowly. When I offered a good tea for the tea party, I looked calm and dignified.
So, how should tin tea cans be maintained?
1. Remember to store pure tin products in a clean and dry place.
2. Do not use dishwashers or brushes to clean pure tin products.
3. Those who live near the sea must clean the tin utensils more frequently, because the large amount of salt in the air will make them lose their luster.
4. Use warm water to clean, and wipe with a soft dry cloth after cleaning.
5. Wipe with a soft dry cloth and high-quality silverware polisher to make the surface look as clean as new.
6. After the tinware is used for a long time, the color of the pattern will become dark. You can boil the lotus leaf stem or lotus leaf in water, wipe it and clean it, and it will descale as new.
7. If the tin utensil is oxidized for some reason, you can use fresh tomatoes to cut in half, rub the spot with the cut surface, let it stand for a few minutes, wash it with water, the rust can be removed.
8. Pure tin is soft in texture, please avoid strong impact and do not rotate its cover.
9. The melting point of pure tin is extremely low. Please do not store it in an environment above 160 degrees to avoid deformation and damage.
10. When using tin cans, due to the high degree of sealing of the pure tin cans, please slowly pull up when opening the tin lid, do not rotate it. When sealing the lid, let go when the lid is 1/2 sealed, the tin lid will slowly reset automatically .
11. The cleaning tin should be soaked in warm water, washed with a neutral detergent, and then dried with a soft cotton cloth or sponge along the lines. If there is a hand lotion on the surface, you can use the eye cloth to follow the lines when it becomes dark. Wipe, instantly bright.
Remarks: Tin does not react with elements in the air at room temperature and is not easily corroded. Tin tea cans are the best for storing tea since ancient times due to the good airtightness and air permeability of tin. Not only can it effectively prevent moisture, but it can also keep the tea's delicious fragrance and lasting. Nowadays, it is deeply loved by tea lovers, and it is not extravagant because of its application. It can temporarily store a good tea and can be used as a high-end equipment for participating in tea parties. It is simply a must-have for every tea lover.